Hello, new guy from Montana

Dan416

New member
Joined
Mar 10, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
13
Location
Western Montana
Hello, I just sold a rifle to a nice guy from Tennessee and he recommended africahunting.com. I have been hanging around over on another forum for a few years. I host a big bore match yearly in Hamilton, MT and help RO the Safari Rifle shoot in Libby, MT. Can't say that I hunt Africa, but I can fantasize about it. The 416 Taylor, 458 AccRel and 505 Gibbs have been fun.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome from a fellow new guy from MT. I'm just east of Missoula. I would be very interested in info on the big bore match.
 
Hi Dan, welcome to AH !
 
Hey Dan, I am sure I met you at the big bore shoot in 2017. I live in Corvallis. Welcome, and let’s start planning a trip!
 
Welcome to our place Dan
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to the forum!
 
Welcome to our forum Dan!
 
Welcome to AH Dan416 I hunted Black Bear in Libby/Troy area in 1985 beautiful country you have sir.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Greetings ! This is a great site! I am 20 miles north of Bozeman.
 
Welcome Dan416 to AH! You NEED to start your plan to get to Africa for your own grand adventure! You will only regret it if you don’t go.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome aboard Dan416. You will quickly discover that being on AH feels as comfortable as an old pair of slippers. There are lots of big bore aficionados on AH that share your love of the 4 + calibers. What have you hunted with your big guns? Do you reload? Rest assured that you will be getting lots of encouragement to put your rifles to better use than punching paper.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,570,144
Members
168,851
Latest member
ZaneDerosa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top