Hello from Wisconsin

Rgan

Reaction score
Hello all I’m new here. And this place seems like the best place to start. I’m 21 and would like to think I will go to Africa someday, but what draws me to Africa Hunting is the talk about dangerous game rifles. I currently have a good start I currently have a.
CZ 550 in 9.3x62
Browning hi power medallion in 375 H&H
Weatherby mark v in 378 weatherby
Ruger safari magnum in 416 Rigby
Remington 700 in 458 win mag
And lastly the big one a weatherby mark v in 460 weatherby
So that’s all I have hoping to add a 500 Jeffery or 505 Gibbs because I probably can afford one of those. But that’s enough from me
Hello all again
Best regards Ryan

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH!

Hello all I’m new here. And this place seems like the best place to start. I’m 21 and would like to think I will go to Africa someday, but what draws me to Africa Hunting is the talk about dangerous game rifles. I currently have a good start I currently have a.
CZ 550 in 9.3x62
So that’s all I have hoping to add a 500 Jeffery or 505 Gibbs because I probably can afford one of those. But that’s enough from me
Hello all again
Best regards Ryan

Greetings Rgan (Ryan),

Khomas Highland Hunting & Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog (Paul).

Welcome to AH

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH Ryan!

Welcome and we look forward to your participation!

Welcome to AH!

CZ 550 in 9.3x62
Hello all again
Best regards Ryan
Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH.

You have definitely joined the right forum with those calibers. multiple dangerous game hunts are required to bloody them all. Members here will definitely be most helpful and encouraging why those rifles need to go to Africa multiple times.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anton12345

Latest posts