Hello from Washington

KevinB

AH member
Joined
Aug 14, 2024
Messages
29
Reaction score
47
Location
Yakima, WA
I am new here, but I have lingered on some of the posts before.

I have casually hunted throughout my life, mostly varmints, but when I spoke about a possible trip to Africa, my daughter perked up and wants to go with me. So we have set a goal for us to go in 2027. I look forward to being here and gathering more information about the goods, the bads, and what to expect.
 
Good day! Welcome to AH! Enjoy the planning and gathering of info! If there's anything we can help with, feel welcome to contact us!
Best regards
Johan
 
Hello and welcome!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH KevinB!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome! Enjoy the site! If you are interested in our products please do not hesitate to contact us.
 
Hello KevinB,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a moment, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome to AH, you've found a great place to start your research for an African hunt.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,260
Messages
1,570,032
Members
168,814
Latest member
Lenteriy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top