Hello from Utah USA

dgtlclose

Reaction score
Time to introduce myself, make some connections and book a first hunt in Africa. I've been lurking on this site far too long. I'd say I work for a living and hunt for lov'in life. We just did New Zealand (South Island with Gene Dean) here are a few photos just to share.

IMG_9387.jpeg
IMG_8622.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
:S Welcome:

Your gonna fit right in!

Welcome!

Looks like you enjoyed your time on the South Island. Haven’t hunted New Zealand yet myself but have hunted South Africa, Namibia, and Zimbabwe, planning Mozambique for the near future. What are your goals for Africa?

Welcome to AH, nice animals from New Zealand!

Welcome to AH! Beautiful trophies!!

Welcome!

Looks like you enjoyed your time on the South Island. Haven’t hunted New Zealand yet myself but have hunted South Africa, Namibia, and Zimbabwe, planning Mozambique for the near future. What are your goals for Africa?
Thanks for asking, I just posted a Hunts Wanted Search called My Bucket List Problem - check it out.

Last edited:
Good day! Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH dgtlclose!

Welcome from another Utah hunter. Will check out you bucket list post next but glad to have you here and hope you find lots to feed you imagination and fuel the planning process!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH and a new Africa addiction

Welcome to AH. Great looking stag and fallow.

Welcome from another utah hunter. A friend at work showed me those pics when you got back. Im from the south end of the valley.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilliamCog

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available