Hello from Spain

hello I been there in 2020 maybe you remember my I was with two friends and his wife’s we were a group of 6. And my friends come back next year.
Hope you are well

Best regards
Hola Ferhipo,

Lo ciento amigo.
Yo no conozco to nombre.
Pero el eror es mio tal vez .

However, I was not there in camp during the year 2020.
So, there is that.
Below are a couple of fotos from mine and mi esposa’s 2021 Safari, as well as our 2024 Safari.
If you recognize either myself or my wife, I do again apologize por no se tu nombre’ .

Be all of that as it may, thank you for joining this forum.
I look forward to your posts and your pictures.

Salud for now mi amigo,
Velo Dog.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9406.png
    IMG_9406.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_9787.jpeg
    IMG_9787.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0231.jpeg
    IMG_0231.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 104
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.
 
Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,828
Members
169,423
Latest member
dknoxivam
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top