Hello From Scotland

photo 3.JPG
received_1024873064212176.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
From Las Vegas and the SCI convention, welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH, Alan!
 
Hello from Saskatchewan!
 
Welcome to a great community Alan,

Hunted your beautiful highlands a few years ago. Enjoyed the hill stag hunt quite a bit but I really enjoyed hunting the "japs" sitka. Great memories!!!

All the best for your scheming for your safari and enjoy your new rifle.

R.
 
Welcome to AH Alan! Feel free to post some of your hunting pictures we'd love to see them, Making a trip to England this year would love to hunt Scotland one day. Enjoy the site.
 
what do you think

20141103_180115.jpg
received_1030886170277532.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
if anyone is wanting to hunt in scotland i can call a few mates up and some cheap deals on some good animals.

20151103_230430.jpg
20140918_170651.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! were the CWD taken in Scotland or England?
 
Welcome to AH Alan! Nice of you to share your part of the world with us and looking forward to seeing more...
 
Morning

the CWD was down in England. its the only place in the world you can shoot them now.
the 2 CWD got measured as two gold. both of these animals were taking from the same high seat.
then mr fox came out for a wee look.

PM me if you want more pictures of the CWD, Roe, Reds, Sika and foxes
 
Welcome Alan..need a few more Brits on this forum we are outnumbered lol
 
Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!
 
Welcome to the forum, you are in the right place!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,924
Members
169,467
Latest member
CurtisDeff
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top