Hello from Oklahoma

Welcome from another Oklahoman. You’re in the right spot to feed the addiction. Plus you’re probably a close drive to the AH Dinner at DSC in January. A great way to spend an evening visiting with many of the people here.

By the way @PHOENIX PHIL, how’s that planning going. I’ve already booked rooms for the weekend!:A Gathering::D Cheers::D Beers:

A lil early yet….way too busy at work anyway. Trip across the pond coming up first of October. So likely get serious after that.

And if I may say so myself, it’s a great time @TwentyTwo250, I think you’d enjoy it.

If it were not for Covid shutting down the show in 2021, we would be having our eleventh in a row.

Its a great opportunity to put names and faces together.
 
Howdy from NTX! Lots of friends up your way. Holler if I can be of help.
Hey Brad did not know you were on the forum.
 
A lil early yet….way too busy at work anyway. Trip across the pond coming up first of October. So likely get serious after that.
LOL, wondered if you would think I was jumping the gun a bit.
Have a good trip. Is it something we'll be reading about here or another type of vacation?
 
Welcome to AH! One of my places is near Holdenville, OK.

HH
 
Welcome to the AH community.

Feel free to contact Mafojani Safaris and we can make You a offer, our professional team will assist You every step of the way to ensure Your African Adventure.
 
Welcome to AH. Give us a shout when you are ready to hunt.
 
Welcome to the posting side! Have fun planning and let us know if you have any questions...
 
Fellow Okie here, sitting at camp in Bedford South Africa. Check my posts and just do it. Life changing experience. Good luck, shoot straight and castle lite is a fine beverage. Nick Bowker treats okies outstanding
 
Welcome to AH. Planning is half the fun! Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,443
Members
169,566
Latest member
billfishes
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top