Hello from Northern Idaho!

longrangehunterII

AH senior member
Joined
Jun 28, 2025
Messages
71
Reaction score
115
Location
Idaho Panhandle.
Hunted
RSA, Tanzania, Zimbabwe
Hello, and glad I am no longer just lurking around on here anymore!

It’s been twenty years since I last stepped foot in Africa, which was my favorite place in the world to explore.

I was fortunate enough to experience it while working in the Safari industry in 2004 in RSA, and Tanzania, and in Zimbabwe in ‘05. Both were short lived, but I had always wanted to go back. I originally wanted to stay and work around the country from April in Cameroon, over to Zimbabwe and work the rest of the year in Tanzania.

I’m a lot older now, so I’m hoping to make it back and hunt as long as I can before leaving.

Asante Sana AH members.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH longrangehunterII! Glad you found us.
 
Welcome to the family!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,570,470
Members
168,889
Latest member
alababiv1976
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top