Hello from New Mexico

Hallo Gail, welcome to the forum and a hands up for taking the first step in starting to plan your African Safari!!!

There is so many species out there, where does one start? If you need my assistance I am willing t o give you a phone call straight away. Just let me know.

Regards,
 
Welcome Gail,

You have to the right place for an abundant of info about hunting all over the world.

I am going to be true to myself and recommend Limpopo. LOL!!!
I hope you find what you are looking for. Let us know if we can assist with anything.

Regards,
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,737
Members
169,405
Latest member
presognsawrei1988
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top