Reaction score
Website
onlygunsandmoney.com
Articles
Member of
NRA, SAF, SCI, DSC
Hunted
South Africa
I have never been to Africa for hunting or otherwise. However, it is my goal to do so within the next couple of years.

I've read the books, talked to outfitters, and have friends who have been. Now it is my time. I figure it will be a great retirement present to myself.

Hello and welcome from a fellow Tarheel!

What part of the state are you in?

Last edited:
Welcome to AH.
You have found a resource that will most certainly aid your planning.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome! The folks on here will help you get there sooner than you think.

Jpr9954, welcome to the AH forum! You have found a wonderful place to get you on your way to Africa!

Welcome to AH, hold onto your wallet as the people here will have you outfitted and heading to Africa in short order. Definitely a great place to start the journey.

I have never been to Africa for hunting or otherwise. However, it is my goal to do so within the next couple of years.

I've read the books, talked to outfitters, and have friends who have been. Now it is my time. I figure it will be a great retirement present to myself.

Hello jpr9954,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome

I was in Asheville in 1992 or thereabouts-lucky to have been there in the fall. Africa is a great place to make memories for a lifetime!

Giday and welcome to the A H forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShaunaMone

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles