Sponsor
Since 2024
Reaction score
Website
www.mpetisafaris.co.za
Media
Member of
WRSA, PHASA
We would like to introduce ourselves to the wonderful Africa Hunting.com community. Mpeti Safaris Outfitter is located in KwaZulu-Natal near the beautiful Pongola Nature Reserve and Jozini Dam where we are able to offer a variety of plains game and buffalo hunts. We have heard many great things about this forum and look forward to interacting with all of you!

Welcome to AH!

I enjoyed the hunt report posted on your operation a few months ago. Seems like you have a unique area to hunt.

Welcome aboard!

I enjoyed the hunt report posted on your operation a few months ago. Seems like you have a unique area to hunt.
That's great to hear! I believe the report was posted by one of our first American clients to visit us. We really enjoyed having them in camp as they were great to hunt with. We do love our hunting area in KwaZulu-Natal as it provides some opportunities you can't find everywhere.

Greetings MPETI SAFARIS OUTFITTERS,

Khomas Highland Hunting & Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards.
Velo Dog.

Welcome! It’s customary as a new sponsor to offer a smoking package deal to get a few more hunting reports going ;).

Welcome, look forward to hearing more about your hunting operation

:S Welcome:

We would like to introduce ourselves to the wonderful Africa Hunting.com community. Mpeti Safaris Outfitter is located in KwaZulu-Natal near the beautiful Pongola Nature Reserve and Jozini Dam where we are able to offer a variety of plains game and buffalo hunts. We have heard many great things about this forum and look forward to interacting with all of you!
Welcome to AH

Glad you joined the party.

Looking forward to seeing more from y’all

Welcome! It’s customary as a new sponsor to offer a smoking package deal to get a few more hunting reports going ;).
Hello Buck Wild,

We will soon be posting some introductory specials for the Africa Hunting.com community in the deals and offers forum.

Welcome, look forward to hearing more about your hunting operation
Hello MontanaPat,

We have a 12,000-acre concession adjacent to the Pongola Nature Reserve where we also have quota and conduct some of our hunts. The reserve is home to 4 of the big 5 (no lion), crocodiles, hippos, and numerous plains game. We regularly tiger fish on Jozini Dam. Within our concession, we have 7 double occupancy chalets adjacent to our central lodge which has a deck overlooking the distant dam and mountains, dining room, and bar. The vegetation is somewhat thick with scattered openings. This results in most of our shots occurring under 100 meters. Please check us out on Facebook or Instagram by searching for Mpeti Safaris!

Thank you,
Conrad

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyls85

Latest profile posts

overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.
Tanner wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I’m blown away the rifle hasn’t sold. I will take it!
wolfhunter wrote on Mark haynes's profile.
I hunted with you a couple years back speedy goat with Don Lynch call me
I've been hunting and shooting all my life in So Cal. Luckily, I've passed it on to my son who does his thing on the East coast except when we get together for some outdoor activities. I shoot just about anything that goes bang including rifle, shotgun and muzzleloaders. I've scratch-built several flint rifles and a couple of pistols and rebuilt several old muzzlestuffers for friends.