Hello from Montana

Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.

Hello.

After lurking for years I finally decided to open an account here. I do not think I can contribute much however I may as well participate where I can.

Time and money will likely never allow me to visit africa, but I have accumulated tons of books, and being a bona-fide gun nut, I am going to vent my passion on african weaponry. I joined as the quality of rifles for sale on here are much superior to elsewhere, and as I am now in the market for a Double Rifle or .416 Rigby/.404 Jeffery/.505 Gibbs I believed I should join y'all.

I do plan on participating in the classifieds on here, and I want to say up front: All participation will be strictly my own personal interest. I mention it as I own a firearms shop and customized fitting shop here in Montana and don't want someone finding out later and thinking it's for business. Everything around here locally is .30-30 leverguns or modern synthetic hunting rifles.

I need to be online to find like-minded people in my personal interests. Although I appreciate all types of hunting, the classic Sportsman era of the 1950's/70's very much appeals to me, in both gear, guns and the spirit of hunting. I try to do that here in Montana as well as I can.

Hope I can add some input if anyone has any questions about Montana, primarily the hi plains/border area. See all of you around!
Welcome to AH

Greetings and Salutation Grant! A new member as well, I think this is the premier hunting spot! Look forward to new adventures abroad and.....anything is possible. You just have to think it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odell45C92

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?