Hello from MN, KY, & NV

RobHub

Reaction score
I’m new to AH, but I’ve hunted my entire life around the globe. I’m 57 and so many more hunts in front of me. I always want to learn more and share experiences. I’ll also be seeking some advice on particular firearms.
I’m looking forward to great interactions.
Rob “RobHub” Hubbard

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH RobHub! Glad you found us and looking forward to your contribution.

Welcome to AH! Only three states? You need to get out more. LOL

Welcome aboard!

Welcome.

MN guy here myself. Never been to KY or NV.

Been to Africa though. Good time.

I’m new to AH, but I’ve hunted my entire life around the globe. I’m 57 and so many more hunts in front of me. I always want to learn more and share experiences. I’ll also be seeking some advice on particular firearms.
I’m looking forward to great interactions.
Rob “RobHub” Hubbard
Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH Rob, do you own a double rifle?

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Hello RobHub / Rob Hubbard,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Many here are true experts on the topic of firearms.
And no doubt all will be willing to discuss your particular firearms questions.
Yours Truly does not claim to be an expert at anything, including firearms.

However, I do know a bit about them, especially hunting rifles and appropriate ammunition for same.
And likewise, I too am generally available to discuss firearms and pretty much all hunting related topics.

When you have a spare moment, I invite you to take a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog / Paul Ard.

Last edited:
Good day! Welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesgam

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.