Hello from Mississippi

publius

AH member
Joined
Jul 31, 2021
Messages
22
Reaction score
25
Longtime lurker and noticed a neighbor from Alabama (WAR Eagle!} introduced himself. Lifelong hunter (40 yrs.) all in the U.S. except for doves in Mexico. I have always been fascinated with Africa and the romanticism of the hunting. I am a big gun guy and a traditionalist as I mentioned. I love the idea of settling the ivory bead of a big British double on the front shoulder and hearing the thunder of the shot and the recoil of the monstrous double. Really want a big buff and leopard.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome, what part of Mississippi?
 
Greetings and salutations!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Longtime lurker and noticed a neighbor from Alabama (WAR Eagle!} introduced himself. Lifelong hunter (40 yrs.) all in the U.S. except for doves in Mexico. I have always been fascinated with Africa and the romanticism of the hunting. I am a big gun guy and a traditionalist as I mentioned. I love the idea of settling the ivory bead of a big British double on the front shoulder and hearing the thunder of the shot and the recoil of the monstrous double. Really want a big buff and leopard.
Welcome to a great forum. Tell us about your favorite rifle. Thanks. Your friend, Brian
 
Welcome to AH publius! Glad you decided to join the conversation.
 
Welcome to AH. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum.
 
Welcome!
 
@publius you are a man on the same track as I. Dreams have a way of coming true if you make them.
 
@publius
Welcome to forum

From your intro, you are ready for big fat 577, or 600!
Enjoy the forum!
 
Welcome to the Dark side, you have joined one of the best hunting sites on the interweb.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Longtime lurker and noticed a neighbor from Alabama (WAR Eagle!} introduced himself. Lifelong hunter (40 yrs.) all in the U.S. except for doves in Mexico. I have always been fascinated with Africa and the romanticism of the hunting. I am a big gun guy and a traditionalist as I mentioned. I love the idea of settling the ivory bead of a big British double on the front shoulder and hearing the thunder of the shot and the recoil of the monstrous double. Really want a big buff and leopard.
Welcome to the group! I'm in Baton Rouge and have hunted Africa numerous times. Going back in May. Africa is like a beautiful woman, once she grabs your heart you can't turn away, LOL. Make those plans and go.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,344
Messages
1,573,567
Members
169,760
Latest member
hb88gdn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top