Hello from Indonesia

Thank you. That was in 1972. No I think my mother gave it away. Our Dachshund kept chewing the claws and ears. It ended up looking quite disheveled.

Dachhund(Dackel) can be very dangerous.
Especially for tiger and Santa Claus ;)
Brezel.JPG

Welcome to AH @Sjakon! Glad you found us and joined our community.
Thank you. It is a great community. I found KMG Safaris here. Only 2 weeks now before my brother and I leave for Johannesburg to hunt with them Counting the days

Glad you've joined us!! Pull up a seat around our virtual campfire and enjoy!! Would love to read a report of your buffalo hunt and photos on here.

Sjakon, please let me add my name to the list of welcomers. You are about to embark on the adventure of a lifetime. The best part about it, is that you will probably get to do it again.

Welcome to AH @Sjakon! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!

View attachment 325193

My late father worked for Caltex Pacific Indonesia and shot this tiger with a shotgun. I thought it might interest some readers

09c4256d-5799-4552-98cc-2ab4f02dd405.jpg

Due to lockdown in Jakarta, my brother George has been cleaning up the old stored stuff in our late parents home. He discovered Dad’s tiger trophies we thought were lost

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
francisgriffin2

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia