Hello from Indiana

Greetings all!

I, like others have been perusing the site for a while, and just recently have signed up for my first African Safari with Kwalata. Heading to Mozambique with two other members of AH next September, 2024. And the absolutely unbelievably fine folks at Parkwest Arms have my down payment on what I now refer to as "my" SD-76 Dark Continent rifle. The bug has bitten, hard!

Nothing unique here, as am sure others watched Mutual of Omaha Wild Kingdom on Sunday evening TV, and said "someday" ...

Cape Buffalo has held my fancy for decades, along with all manner of horned plains game. To date, my game room here has deer family type critters and turkeys. Something about a turkey gobbling eats me alive! Matter of fact, punching my two Gould's tags last year in the Sierra Madre Occidentals in western Chihuahua Mexico, I met a full on no kidding multiple trip rounding out his African 29 grade hunter. Next thing you know I'm a life member of SCI, signed up with an outstanding outfitter with Jaco from Kwalata, and heading to Moz with two AH members. As well as diving in here. All good!

Looking forward to all of this, every last detail!

Matt
Welcome Matt….from rural Idaho. I love hearing that the Africa bug has bitten and that you will soon be going to experience it in person. I get excited every time that I know another person will soon be addicted to Africa! Enjoy.

Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!
Give us a call or email if we can assist you in any way.

Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!
Give us a call or email if we can assist you in any way.
Thanks Allan! I appreciate it.

Everyone has been very welcoming, not to mention the site is run extremely well.

Matt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOCRabon

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]