Hello from Houston!

SAJAGTER

New member
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Definitely enjoy the insights shared on the forums. Can't wait to take my next trip to Africa and glad to know this site exists for different perspectives. Thanks everyone!
 
Welcome to AH
Alrighty. Return trip…
Where were you hunting on the last trip?
 
We hunted in the Limpopo Province very close to the Botswana border.
 
Welcome SAJAGTER, a few more details on your Limpopo hunt would be welcome!
 
Hey Phil. I hunted with Numzaan Safaris out of what is now the Wild Wildebeest Safaris camp operated by Mike Helbing and Tony DuBruyn. Had a ten day trip with my wife and 7 year old daughter. Just an all around great first time trip for the family. Came back with 6 trophies; Kudu, Gemsbok, Blesbok, Blue Wildebeest, Impala and Warthog. I think about it everyday!
 
Outstanding
 
Welcome to AH SAJAGTER! Nice to have you with us!
 
Welcome to the site SAJAGTER, and to the addiction.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome to AH, Sajagter !
 
Welcome to AH SAJAGTER! Enjoy the site may we see each other at the DSC Convention next year.
 
Welcome to AH SAJAGTER! Enjoy the site may we see each other at the DSC Convention next year.
Thanks Bob. Going to try to stop in for the first day of the DSC show, but have a hunt tentatively planned that same weekend for the Big Honkers in Nebraska.
 
Welcome Sajagter. Hope your hunt was a great one and that it is not your last.
Houston is a great city....my son lives there.
 
Welcome from another Houstonian!
 
welcome to AH sajagter ,enjoy the site .
 
Welcome SAJAGTER, please post some photos of your hunt.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,320
Members
169,524
Latest member
hunverealo1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top