Hello from Colorado

pawneepredator

New member
Joined
Nov 13, 2012
Messages
14
Reaction score
3
Member of
NRA
Hello all I've been viewing these forums for about a year now and finally decided to sign up. I live in CO with my fiancee and 2 dogs. I work in the oil field delivering chemicals and hunt every season as much as possible. I usually hunt elk, pronghorn, mule deer, whitetail deer, and black bears. I will be going after my first African animal in New Mexico this year since i drew a Barbary Sheep tag. I want to try and plan a hunt in England, Ireland, or Scotland as well since we will be traveling there for our honeymoon. I plan to try and save for hunt in Namibia or SA in 2014.
 
Welcome on board.
Good luck on your sheep hunt.

Africa here you come.
 
Welcome to AH! I can't help you out with a UK hunt, but I'd guess from what I read you'd be best to focus on Scotland. Congrats on your upcoming wedding.
 
welcome and enjoy the site pawneepredator
looking forward to reading about your sheep hunt and admiring the pictures
good luck with all your hunting and wedding
 
Welcome to AH pawneepredator! All the best on all of your hunting and plans!
 
Welcome to the best forum on the net.
 
Welcome to the family, you'll find tons of good info here look forward to sharing some posts, on any questions.

My best always.
 
Welcome to AH, pawneepredator!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Thank you all for the welcomes. Seems like a bunch of great guys on this site.
 
Welcome to AH pawneepredator! And you are right these are a great bunch of guys and gals on here. Enjoy your sheep hunt and Congrats on your future wedding we'll be watching for your hunting reports.
 
Welcome to the forum, Pawneepredator !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,571,695
Members
169,398
Latest member
EXLDarcy51
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top