Hello from Canada

kitsch

AH member
Reaction score
Hello from Canada (currently). I'm primarily a bird hunter now, however I have very much enjoyed hunting big game in the past. The last time I hunted Africa was in SA and PW Botha was in office. I've been starting to feel its time to go back on a hunt. I have kept my 375 hh in case I started to feel this way. I'd like to see the animals, walk in Southern Africa, again. I look forward to following along in others' adventures and learning from everyone as I contemplate a small outing of my own. Best regards,

:S Welcome:

Welcome this is a great place to follow along on others adventures

Welcome to the AH forum.

Good day! Welcome from South Africa! It's been a while since you were here!! May you use your 375 hh soon!
Best regards
Johan

Greetings kitsch,

Khomas Highland Hunting & Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH kitsch! Nice to have you join us on the posting side.

I'm a devoted bird hunter as well. Geese here till they leave then back "home" to Montana for pheasants and deer. I'm usually there six weeks every fall. I have made four safaris to RSA since 2019. If I can help you make it back, don't hesitate to ask.
20221106_164038.jpg
20220826_110127.jpg
20230813_173608.jpg

Welcome to the family! Enjoy the forum.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome fellow Cannuck. Lots of real world info on this, the best Safari site there is.

Mark

Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH and there’s not time like the present to experience another sunrise or sunset in the African bush

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zacharoo13

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available