Hello from bulldog country

Thunder head

AH enthusiast
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Messages
360
Reaction score
42
Deals & offers
1
Media
18
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
3
Member of
NWTF, NRA
Georgia that is:
I have been checking in on this site from time to time. Glad to see its taking off.
I am off on my first africa safari in 104 days. I need all the info i can get. Read lots of valuable information already.
 
Thunder head, I'm glad you converted from lurker to member... I think that you will enjoy yourself more! You may find that these next 104 days cannot pass quickly enough, though I truly think that this anticipation building up to your big safari is a great part of the journey. Where are you heading off to and what's on your wish list :D. Welcome.
 
Greetings Thunder head and welcome to AH. Jerome is right, we all know how the anticipation and preparation, building up to the hunt, is a big part of it. It is for any hunt, but especially so when an African Safari is the light at the end of the tunnel.
 
I am headed to the limpopo region of RSA. I will be bowhunting with Dries Visser safaris. As far as my wish list. I WANT IT ALL !!!!!!

Plainsgame in general. Since it is my first trip (and according to everyone who has been not my last) I am open to just about any mature animal. I realy want a big warty. I just love them piggies.
 
Thunder head,

Welcome aboard. I'm pretty new to the site too, but I am also going to Dries Visser Safaris. Unfortunately, I am not scheduled to go until next summer (2010). You'll have to post some pictures and let me know of your experience when you come back. I would appreciate any advice or pointers that you may have.

nd
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,091
Members
169,254
Latest member
Leticia301
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top