Hello from Brazil

Howdy!
 
Belated welcome to AH!
 
"Beto," do you own your own rifles? If so what kind and caliber? Do you reload or use factory ammunition? Do you have any pictures from your previous hunts? If so would you mind sharing them?
 
Welcome to this great Forum. Enjoy interacting...and gathering useful information to take an informative decision.
 
Bem vindo, Beto !
I'm in Brazil right now visiting my wife's family..Below Horizonte..living in Cape Town..hope to meet you sometime.
Send me pm if you want help to find a decent elephant hunt!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,330
Messages
1,573,168
Members
169,715
Latest member
AngelineLe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top