Hello From Big Sky Country

Hi
Grew up in Scobey, I have hunted with Motsomi also. You should have a great Safari!! What is on your hunting list?
Tom
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Hi
Grew up in Scobey, I have hunted with Motsomi also. You should have a great Safari!! What is on your hunting list?
Tom
Daughter and I will be hunting. Wife is observing and taking photos. 7 days hunting, then 3 days in Kruger with a couple days on either end for travel. We have warthog, gemsbok, blesbok, black wildebeest, blue wildebeest, impala, springbok, hartebeest, and kudu on the menu.
 
Daughter and I will be hunting. Wife is observing and taking photos. 7 days hunting, then 3 days in Kruger with a couple days on either end for travel. We have warthog, gemsbok, blesbok, black wildebeest, blue wildebeest, impala, springbok, hartebeest, and kudu on the menu.
Will you be taking your own guns? Certainly not necessary but we can help if that is desirable. I would put kudu at the top of the list. Go for it first and if something else from the list pops up, take it. Black wildebeest and springbuck are more often found in flatlands and open country. Gemsbuck, kudu, and blue wildebeest are often in the same area. Strange that gemsbuck are a desert animal but I have shot two in high country. They have adapted well to various environments where introduced. Impala and warthog are like gophers. Everywhere. Blesbuck is an excellent animal for your daughter to start with. Numerous and not terribly spooky. Ah heck, here I am trying to be your PH. Actually, just living vicariously as I was not able to make it back to Eastern Cape this year. Have a great time. I am envious.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!
 
Greetings Tope,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I look forward to your hunt report and photos.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,570,579
Members
168,906
Latest member
RYJIsidra2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top