Hello from Arkansas

dhoover

Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa
I have been lurking here for 2 years, ever since I booked my first Safari. I just returned from South Africa and to say it was the trip of a lifetime would be an understatement.

I am a lifetime hunter, just about to turn 60 (but still feel 40). I grew up in Kansas and have lived in Arkansas for 31 years. previous hunts include 31 years for elk hunting in many western states and BC. Mostly Idaho pre wolf and most recently in Utah. I still have a whitetail lease in KS and recently got a mtn lion in Nevada.

My best hunt ever was in the Brooks Range in Alaska where I got a Dall sheep and Caribou. That is until this safari. I've been home a week and cant stop thinking about it.

Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!! What all did you take on your safari?

Welcome!

Ive got a daughter thats a Razorback.. so we've been spending a good bit of time in your state lately..

I really enjoy the NW corner of AR... and have considered buying some property there... absolutely beautiful..

:S Welcome:

I'm going to write a Hunt report tomorrow. Making sure I have my thoughts together and photos on my computer. It was a good one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElenaJ4614

Latest profile posts

Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!