Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI-Life
Hunted
NH, USA, EC, RSA
Depart on DL200 Sunday night. I cannot believe how quick time has flown by since booking my safari last August. Today it became really real when I received my trophy tags from SSI. Wyatt has been great to deal with this far. Now all I have to do is get some trophies. I get to ATL at around 5pm EST so if any one is there let’s grab a drink or bite to eat.

Best of luck! Where are you hunting and what’s on your wish list?

Have a great trip.

Who are you hunting with?

Best of luck! Where are you hunting and what’s on your wish list?
I am hunting Eastern Cape with @Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA. My menu is Zebra, Kudu, Black Wildebeest, Blue Wildebeest, and Impala. I’ll be hunting for 8 days and looking at weatherunderground it will be nice while I am there.

You'll find that in South Africa they call a fine rain or drizzle as I would call it "misting"

But it is still better than sitting at home wishing you were there.

You have a full list for 6 or perhaps 6 1/2 days of hunting.

I had that feeling and have been eyeballing potential additional trophies. Trying to stick within my budget and get the ones I liked the most first. I guess I will see what Africa gives me when I get there. There are a few I would add.

Warthog, steenbuck and Common duiker are not budget busters to consider. That area has good Mountain Reedbuck as well. Have a great trip, good list you have going.

Safe travels and straight shooting to ya.

I was thinking red hartebeest as a possibility maybe a gemsbok.
Bushbuck is one I really enjoyed hunting and worth considering but you've got 2 nice picks there. Good you are open minded and thinking about other options. Safe travels!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jubrin023

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?