Has your PH ever sent you out without him?

My understanding is the client must be under your direct control while hunting. If he decides he wants to go for a run on his own, that's his own risk, referring to a pvt game lodge. I have heard of more black mambas in toilets than blinds, I am definitely not follow a client every time he goes for a crap.

My understanding is the client must be under your direct control while hunting. If he decides he wants to go for a run on his own, that's his own risk, referring to a pvt game lodge. I have heard of more black mambas in toilets than blinds, I am definitely not follow a client every time he goes for a crap.

Agreed.

Leaving a client alone in a blind by himself because the PH had other matters to attend to however is not on.

Personally I have had 2 snakes in blinds, one a Black mamba that sneaked in after we had been in the blind for a while and the other a Puff adder, that had been their before we settled into the blind.

However it is interpreted, the client and his wellbeing is the responsibility of the assigned PH during the duration of the Safari, if he elects to allow the client to go out on his own or not.

As for having a crap, well you have to draw the line somewhere!

Thank you @IvW . I'm on the same sheet of music with ya.
If I ever share a blind with you I'm going to be keeping my eyes peeled for snakes! :eek:
Holy crap

I rented a car drove around Namibia, Sousseifle, Atosha TSumeb and went for hikes and photo graphs and your saying all that was illegal ?

No it's not. You are welcome to tour the country all on your own. (Note, you are also talking about Namibia

Don't go all serious on me! :D
03-hut_interior_3_gilligans_island_19661.jpg

This hut is set up specifically so the PH can be at the door and still supervise properly.

Mine has sent me out numerous times on my own........usually to get lunch while at DSC or SCI.

Mine has sent me out numerous times on my own........usually to get lunch while at DSC or SCI.

I've seen you left alone in that booth at SCI while that PH was still napping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
larryking7p7

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!