Has anyone used a good charter airplane company in Zimbabwe

aminkus

AH senior member
Reaction score
Member of
SCI
Hunted
plains game and dangerous game
I am looking to use a bush charter plan to fly into camp in Zimbabwe. Has anyone used a company that they liked. I will be flying into Harare. I am looking for all suggestions that save me from an 8 hour drive into the hunting block.
thanks
Aaron

I'd be asking for the guy who knows how to drop in on THAT airstrip you are landing at near camp.

Good luck, hope someone can help you.,

I am looking to use a bush charter plan to fly into camp in Zimbabwe. Has anyone used a company that they liked. I will be flying into Harare. I am looking for all suggestions that save me from an 8 hour drive into the hunting block.
thanks
Aaron

What outfitter and PH are you booked with and where will you be flying into? Another airport or into a base camp in the bush?

Mack Air! PM me and I’ll send you the contact details. Assume one of the southern conservancy’s, number of people would dictate the plane choice

This July we used Executive Air, flew on a Cessna 206.
Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport - Hunting area.
Due to weather conditions in the hunting area we flew from Masvingo Airport to Charles Prince, Harare.
Each way we had a different pilot but both were very good pilots

thanks
Aaron
I would ask @Philip Glass

thanks
Aaron
Aaron
Your outfitter will set this up for you. I have used a charter plane 4 times in Zim and have always had good equipment and excellent pilots. The company Dalton and York use go above and beyond in the airport. They are like a conceriege service from end to end. I am sure the other charter companies are similar.
Recently the costs for round trip have been around $5000.
Regards,
Philip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThinusS

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe
3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED