Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a big day for me growing up. It was always at our house and all the uncles, aunts and cousins came over. Dad and we boys always hunted in the morning and planned to be back at the house by 1 or 2 for dinner. With a family of great cooks it was a feast to rival all. Stuffed ourselves, then all the kids went outside to play while the adults gossiped and talked; we didn't have tv then so it was good old fashioned visiting.The simple pleasures of the good old days when family meant something.
 
Best wishes to all for Thanksgiving. PA gun deer season starts Saturday. The anticipation builds.
 
Enjoy celebrating Thanksgiving with family and friends!
 
Happy thanksgiving to all who celebrate this holiday.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,338
Messages
1,573,271
Members
169,733
Latest member
logsafeus
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top