Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Thanks to all and HAPPY THANKS GIVING back to you all... not a tradition in our South Africa, but we are well aware of it and the reasons etc.
GREAT history lesson in that PROCLAMATION sent in on the post... we understand the concept better now!!
 
Happy thanksgiving hunting in Spain.jpg
 
I'm one day late but yes happy thanksgiving to all of my AH friends. I'm especially thankful this year as my wife was involved in a really bad car accident last week and our Audi was totaled. Luckily the damages were on the opposite side from her. Having been in the collision repair business all of my life I know a bad wreck when I see it. German engineering did its job I will tell you all that. Badly bruised several broken ribs but still here with me. I thank the good lord above.
 
I'm one day late but yes happy thanksgiving to all of my AH friends. I'm especially thankful this year as my wife was involved in a really bad car accident last week and our Audi was totaled. Luckily the damages were on the opposite side from her. Having been in the collision repair business all of my life I know a bad wreck when I see it. German engineering did its job I will tell you all that. Badly bruised several broken ribs but still here with me. I thank the good lord above.
VERY sad to hear this news... thank the Lord that your wife is OK and not seriously injured.
Special THANKS GIVING BLESSINGs TO HER!!!!
 
I'm one day late but yes happy thanksgiving to all of my AH friends. I'm especially thankful this year as my wife was involved in a really bad car accident last week and our Audi was totaled. Luckily the damages were on the opposite side from her. Having been in the collision repair business all of my life I know a bad wreck when I see it. German engineering did its job I will tell you all that. Badly bruised several broken ribs but still here with me. I thank the good lord above.
Hi John, are you on the other network as well, am I right? I saw your post there... I am really sorry for what your wife and you have been through! May she recover fast and fully! Bless you!
 
Hi John, are you on the other network as well, am I right? I saw your post there... I am really sorry for what your wife and you have been through! May she recover fast and fully! Bless you!
Yes sir I am. Thank you I appreciate it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,094
Members
169,697
Latest member
h19anet1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top