Happy New Year 2023!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to the greatest community

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year to all of my AH family and friends! I truly hope 2023 is good to us all and brings much happiness!! :):A Yes:
@Just Gina and Action Bob
A happy new year to both of you as well. It has been a pleasure being part of this fantastic community.
Happy new year to ALL other members (243 owners as well) I hope this year is better for us all this time around and things start to get better.
I have enjoyed learning from members, the friendly banter and stirring and have made some great friend on here.
It definitely is the best forum around.
Bob

Hmmm…I think I’ll get my 243 out and go try to call in a mountain lion. Had to rub it in Bob N! Tee hee!
This is going to be a good year I am certain! HAPPY 2023 to all!

Hmmm…I think I’ll get my 243 out and go try to call in a mountain lion. Had to rub it in Bob N! Tee hee!
This is going to be a good year I am certain! HAPPY 2023 to all!
@Ridgewalker
Just make sure you have a good blind and tie a piece of steak to the end of the barrel. When he goes to eat the steak smack him on the head with the barrel a few times. Saves ammo and will work better.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Bob

Happy New Year to all of my AH family and friends! I truly hope 2023 is good to us all and brings much happiness!! :):A Yes:
Happiest of New Years to you and Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PedroDamia

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.