Happy Holidays Everyone!

Merry Chrisrmas ya'll. I feel truely blessed to be part of this community and to have developed such good friendships from here. God Bless all of you and your families. Erik
 
merry Christmas to one and all AH members and friends and family
down here we have had a cracker day with festivities and family , along with friends calling and visitying since early this morning ,
its now tea time and the good times continue and most proberly will for hours to come
hope everyone has a great time celebrating
enjoy ...........................
 
image.jpg
 
Merry Christmas to everyone on AH from KSA! It's been raining here for two days so we may have already reached our yearly rainfall quota.

Marius, looking forward to seeing you in four short months!
 
Kim and Marius,
Merry Christmas to you both and thanks for the great memories of our trip!
And Merry Christmas to all the good boys and girls on AH
Shoot straight in 2016:A Happy Wave:
 
Merry Christmas to all, enjoy the time with your families and friends during the holiday season!
 
Merry Christmas y'all!
 
Merry Christmas to everyone here and your family. Once again I want to thank everyone for there advise and encouragement they gave me this year as I ventured on my first and pray God not my last Safari. To all a happy prosperous but most of all a healthy New Year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BWH
Merry Christmas to all and thanks for starting this thread Marius!

We don't have little kids in the house anymore, so this year is low key. I definitely want to reflect on what this day is truly about.

As others have said, I'm thankful for all of the friends I've met here on AH, both those I've met and want to see again, and those that I hope to meet in the future.
 
Merry Christmas to All.



 
Merry Christmas to all the great people here on AH !
 
Merry Christmas! The fact that so many of us logged in to share these holiday greetings is a testament to how wonderful this community is! My best to all!
 
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. Southwest Louisiana is having our usual 80 degree Christmas.
 
Merry Chrimbo everyone
 
Just got back from visiting friends:) and family :(in Chicago and Ma has no internet. so Merry Christmas to all
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,413
Members
169,565
Latest member
LoreneDand
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top