Happy Easter!

I realize it's next Sunday, but thought I'd put up something positive in these worrisome times. I think we need to spend more time thinking about the positives than all the negativity the world would like to focus on.

Happy Easter. My church has called for a worldwide day of fasting and prayer on Good Friday to ask for divine help and inspiration for those fighting Covid-19. May the Lord bless us all.
Bruce

38721-30844-cc_3crosses 2.1100w.tn (1).1200w.tn.jpg

Just streamed a wonderful Palm Sunday sermon from our church! The message was clear as Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead. There is nothing in this world that God cannot triumph over, even death. Have a blessed Holy Week as we prepare for Easter!

I realize it's next Sunday, but thought I'd put up something positive in these worrisome times. I think we need to spend more time thinking about the positives than all the negativity the world would like to focus on.

Thank you sir for stepping out there. Your right we should all focus on some positive.
I would also suggest that everyone read the 91st Psalm which is highly appropriate for this time.

Thank you sir for stepping out there. Your right we should all focus on some positive.
I would also suggest that everyone read the 91st Psalm which is highly appropriate for this time.

Psalms
Chapter 91

1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation

Staying at home with no visitors on a holiday, that's a win for Team Curtis! :A Banana:

Happy Easter from Peter Rottentail

a20792b14282d73871acc3_l__89149.1419965011.1280.1280.jpeg

Happy (early) Easter to all AH members.

May all members, family, and friends remain safe and healthy.

Trying to have a good Easter despite the fact that I'm supposed to be on an airplane right now with my daughter and son in law headed to Atlanta and then on to Joberg. Things would be a lot better if the whole family could at least gather for a huge Easter dinner like we normally do. Just have to keep the faith and know that things will get better and some day we will get hunt with Marius and his crew.
Happy Easter everyone!

Happy, safe and healthy Easter to one and all, wherever you may be.

Happy Easter everyone and God Bless you all. He has risen!

Happy Easter to everyone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taqtics

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?