Hand made shield and spears

Happy Belated Birthday … we might need to look at trying to do a floor version of this to hold a couple shoulders or euros that you’ve done. Enjoy celebrating and feel free to reach out when you’re getting closer to finishing the current batch of mounts so we can chat on costs.

Just an FYI looks like a crate is about to leave Africa and head your way
Yessir, will do!

Thank you I very much appreciate that you love it. I do a very limited number of these a year but will do them for folks who aren’t current customers as long as I have time. Right now due to the amount of taxidermy and bases I need to build I am about 12-14 months out on building one of these for someone. I have to take care of my clients that are currently in line to have their work done first. I take a 50% deposit and balance is due when the piece is finished. If you are good with that I’d be glad to pm you and we can work something out. I’m just not in a position to crank a bunch of these out right now. Each one I do is custom and I build them myself. I can do them either for a floor piece like this or for the wall. I can also build them to hold large animals or med to small animals such as this one.
Not at this time but when i finish my new office space I will reach out. Thanks!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyman88W3

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?