Half Moon Club Pictures

Soooooooo thankful I am not a member of this club! :)

I got real close to joining about 20 years ago with a .300 win mag.. the scope literally just barely made contact on my safety glasses (I was at the range).. but not enough to cut or even leave a bruise...

Did I mention.... sooooooo thankful! :)

Upon Jerome's prompting, I'm posting my picture here. At least mine was with a 375 H&H. My brother admitted to me, after some coaxing, his was from his 270. He and his buddies call it scope rash. Glad to be part of the club.

SAM_1341.jpg

sorry, but I don't have a pic of it.
My wife joined it about 10 years ago.
I had been asking her to shoot my muzzleloader so she could hunt with it during its season.
Finally, one day she said ok.
I forgot I had it magnum loaded. She held it too lightly.
Wacked her real good.
She got some liquid stitches. It can only be seen when makeup is off.
Now she has no interest in muzzleloader hunting.

@Savage Hunter I just want to know what else it cost you other than a hunting buddy during muzzleloader season! I know Ann would be off shopping for something to get me back.

Last edited by a moderator:
No documented pics, but have scoped myself a time or two over the years

Me too. Once with a .30-06 and twice with my 7mm Rem. Mag.

@Savage Hunter I just want to know what else it cost you other than a hunting buddy during muzzleloader season! I know Ann would be off shopping for something to get me back.
actually, she was a good sport about it. But, she muzzleloader hunted with her 7-08 the next season. In Mississippi, it became legal to do so on land that you on the next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
While flipping through old Safari magazines, I can across this gem of an ad:

full

What an amazing product!!! You will, without a doubt, be the coolest kid in camp when you show up with your very own Browpad. I particularly appreciate how they cater the ad to unsuspecting parents and grandparents- setting them up for complete failure when they buy one of these for the young hunter in their lives...

I'm going to sue @gizmo and @ActionBob for not having one of these available for my use and protection.

My lawyer says I have a pretty solid case. :A Deal:

Not me, but a hunting buddy shot my scoped (rather light..) .458Win.....blood was running...

I claim he has a neck like a vulcher......and he says I lack one... :whistle:

Fortunately I still drilled the klippi lol
IMG_2817.JPG

It's not everyone who scopes themselves that follows it up with sticking their finger in their eye.... :D

Maybe I had licked my finger, stuck it in the sand (conveniently located on the shooting table as a first aid accessory) and was about to pack it in my wound, to stop the bleeding ?

Maybe I had licked my finger, stuck it in the sand (conveniently located on the shooting table as a first aid accessory) and was about to pack it in my wound, to stop the bleeding ?

Ha my first thought was " why is he using the wrong finger"

While flipping through old Safari magazines, I can across this gem of an ad:

full

What an amazing product!!! You will, without a doubt, be the coolest kid in camp when you show up with your very own Browpad. I particularly appreciate how they cater the ad to unsuspecting parents and grandparents- setting them up for complete failure when they buy one of these for the young hunter in their lives...
Definitely a birth control device, you would never get laid wearing one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ericzwai01

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]