Gun case

Redfishga1

Reaction score
Member of
DSC, SCI, NWTF, DU
Last trip I used my pelican to take 1 rifle and a shotgun. This next trip I would like to take 7x57 (it worked so well last time), 9.3x 62 and my new double. If I had to I could leave the 9.3 but I’m just curious what kind of 3 gun cases are out there.

Last trip I used my pelican to take 1 rifle and a shotgun. This next trip I would like to take 7x57 (it worked so well last time), 9.3x 62 and my new double. If I had to I could leave the 9.3 but I’m just curious what kind of 3 gun cases are out there.
You can get them all in a Tuffpak https://nalpak.com/TuffpakSport

Or in one of the aluminum 3 gun cases like a Kalispel https://kalispelcaseline.net/gun-cases

I personally prefer the tuffpak, but everyone has their own preference and priorities….
Regardless, with 3 guns you are going to be over 50 lbs and likely pushing 60.

Hi Redfish,
TuffPak 1050 may accommodate three rifles in soft cases, but I bet it will be heavy. I have a 3 gun aluminum case, also very heavy.

@rookhawk has a vintage 3 gun aluminum case for sale. As stated, they are heavy when loaded with 3 rifles and likely exceed the 50 lbs limit. Going business class you get 70 lbs usually.

I've taken 3 several times. In cases designed for 2. Took off scopes and slings. 3 rifles may be difficult to get down to 50 pounds but with a shotgun I was at 51 pounds and they didn't question it. This last trip we flew business so the weight was not as critical being allowed 70 pounds.

TuffPac with 3 rifles on last 3 trips.
Delta charged $100 extra for over 50lbs
I knew that before checking in. Next trip possibly 3 also. Haven't decided.

@rookhawk has a vintage 3 gun aluminum case for sale. As stated, they are heavy when loaded with 3 rifles and likely exceed the 50 lbs limit. Going business class you get 70 lbs usually.

That case is sold, however there are a few members that have the AT3GUN Americases around that we did the special group buy on. Those are ideal.

2 guns and shooting sticks gets you under 50lbs (coach). 3 guns gets you under 70lbs (business) That’s how to avoid overweight baggage fees.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Micheline6

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Christensen MPP 308 w/o brace
CZ 1012 12 ga
Tokarev TBP 12ga Bull Pup
Stoeger M3000 12ga
Springfield Prodogy 9mm
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Hello Wesley, on your M70 .416 do you only want cash or are you interested in trades?