Ground Hunting Blind Recommendation

Denvlif

Reaction score
Never owned a ground blind and need one for deer season. It needs to be roomy enough for two people and for both gun and bow. Plan to have TideWe VisMaster Strong hunting blind for putting rifles on for long shots and also bow shots with just a chair. Plan to leave it in a field for the season so portability is not super important. It can can have windows only on three sides if need be so not four sided is not a big issue.

Are you looking for a pop up/fabric blind? Or some sort of more permanent structure made of wood/fiberglass/metal?

I’ve had very good experiences with Primos Double Bull blinds. Not cheap, but they will keep you warm and dry with enough space for what you are asking.

I’m too old to be uncomfortable and hunting. :ROFLMAO:

FYI - I have a Primos Double Bull Ground Blind Tri-Stool that I’d be willing to sell for cheap. Send a DM if you are interested.

The other advantage of the Primos Double Bull is it comes in a pack which has decent shoulder straps and gun pocket. Certainly not light but pack makes the difference. Numerous turkey hunts I have carried mine a mile or so. Makes a great blind for two.

I think it’s Primos that utilizes the material that you can see through but can’t be seen through from the outside which mitigates the tunnel look you get from most ground blinds. I also use a clamp type rifle/crossbow rest so it keeps movement to a minimum as long as the game comes from where it is expected to come from.

I leave mine out all season as well but get it in soon after the season goes out as they tend to fade and rodents seem to find something in the material they like to chew on.

Last edited:
Look up Krivoman blinds , they are very popular down here and across northern Mexico, USA made

I use a three man rhino blind for a pop it’s got plenty of room for me and one other.
IMG_3009.jpeg
IMG_3031.jpeg
IMG_3032.jpeg
IMG_3033.jpeg

If you decide to put one on a platform like I did be sure it’s well secured. They really catch the wind.

Be sure to go to a retailer and test them before you buy-especially for bowhunting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaniceStro

Latest profile posts

Brian wrote on Skshyk's profile.
Thank for the laughing post! You have a keen sense of humour. I am usually able to just ignore those geniuses but this time I could not get past it. chuckle, Brian
Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.