Greetings!!!

archeryblackdog

Reaction score
Good day; I been
Are we there of Africa hunting for quite some time? I have always find the information quite useful as well as all the advice from the members until today. The information that I had found on the threads has helped me to solve any questions and queries besides providing interesting and exciting literature. Today it seems like the day has come where I need to make a specific question to get everyone’s opinion on a certain matter suitable caliber and specific bullet could be in order to harvest an a specific animal. . . Today it seems like the day has come where I need to make a specific question to get everyone’s opinion on a certain matter suitable caliber and specific bullet could be in order to harvest an a specific animal. I’ll be posting I’ll be posting. My question in the appropriate section and as always, I will appreciate your helpful comments….. as a general piece of information I live in Europe, but I have live in United States, different parts of America and I’ve been lucky to hunt in Africa, America, Europe, and Middle East.

Thank you for taking me into your forrum!!!!

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH archeryblackdog! Nice to have you join us.

Greetings archeryblackdog,

Khomas Highland Hunting & Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

PS:
Do you now live in Europe or in Texas, perhaps both ?

Attachments

• IMG_2393.png
    IMG_2393.png
    217 KB · Views: 8
Welcome! Enjoy the site!

Welcome to AH! Let us know if you have any questions...

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephenRoomb

Latest profile posts

overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.
Tanner wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I’m blown away the rifle hasn’t sold. I will take it!
wolfhunter wrote on Mark haynes's profile.
I hunted with you a couple years back speedy goat with Don Lynch call me
I've been hunting and shooting all my life in So Cal. Luckily, I've passed it on to my son who does his thing on the East coast except when we get together for some outdoor activities. I shoot just about anything that goes bang including rifle, shotgun and muzzleloaders. I've scratch-built several flint rifles and a couple of pistols and rebuilt several old muzzlestuffers for friends.