Greetings

Welcome to AH @Philip Nelson! You are surely privileged to be brought up in such a beautiful country! Hunting there is a bucket list item for a fellow PH and outfitter!

Dang, I'd love to get myself in there sometime! Will need to chat, and see when you guys are available!
 
Welcome to AH @Philip Nelson! You are surely privileged to be brought up in such a beautiful country! Hunting there is a bucket list item for a fellow PH and outfitter!

Dang, I'd love to get myself in there sometime! Will need to chat, and see when you guys are available!
I consider myself very lucky as well. But this also means that I have seen changes over a lifetime some for the better and some not. I guess that I love the place and the people as well as nature that God gifted us with there. I would love to chat with you about possibilities. In Africa something can always be worked out.
 
Welcome Philip. Looking forward to your input!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,271
Members
169,516
Latest member
MaisieUnl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top