Greetings I am Jacques

Jacques76

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hunted
South Africa
Greetings Im Jacques a ex soldier in the South African National Defence Force I resigned from the military to follow my live long dream of becomming a PH which I did. I am currently looking for employment as a PH anywhere in South Africa or Africa! Kindly give me a shout if you know of anything. Kind regards Jacques

Welcome!

Good luck!

Welcome Jacques

Welcome to AH, jacques
Hope it works out ,for you mate
Enjoy the site

Welcome Jacques! Good luck on your quest !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH sir.

Welcome to AH.
Good luck on your quest.

Welcome to the forums Jacques.

Welcome sir, we just had a post not to long ago with an outfitter looking for an apprentice ph. Stick around long enough and I bet you'll get your chance. Good luck!

Welcome Jacques! I suggest putting an advertisement on the weekly PHASA newsletter in the jobs section, we usually find our freelance PH'S that way. Good luck!

Welcome Jacques. Unfortunately I have just employed someone. Please send me email, simon.leach@tmshunt.com , will save it for in the future.

Welcome to AH, Jacques !

Welcome to AH.

Looking forward to future posts.

Welcome to AH Jacques! Al the best with your quest…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brittney99

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?