Greetings from Walla Walla, Washington

Welcome to AH. Congrats on your upcoming safari!

:S Welcome: to AH! We love reading hunting reports and seeing pics. I hope you have a great time!

Welcome and enjoy your trip.

Hello! I live in Kennewick, WA, not too far from your winey town!

I read the tipping guide that was attached before I left for my hunt last year. Was a good read. Hope your hunting safari was a successful one!

I had a very successful hunt with Hannes in September, 2022. Got a kudu, warthog, Nyala, Springbuck, blesbuck, a gemsbuck and an impala! My wife and I added 2 extra days to the hunt and visited Kruger National Park as well as some of Hannes favorite places. The entire crew did a great job and were tipped accordingly.

My plan is to return in September, 2024!

Last edited:
Hello! I live in Kennewick, WA, not too far from your winey town!

I read the tipping guide that was attached before I left for my hunt last year. Was a good read. Hope your hunting safari was a successful one!

I had a very successful hunt with Hannes in September, 2022. Got a kudu, warthog, Nyala, Springbuck, blesbuck, a gemsbuck and an impala! My wife and I added 2 extra days to the hunt and visited Kruger National Park as well as some of Hannes favorite places. The entire crew did a great job and were tipped accordingly.

My plan is to return in September, 2024!
Hopefully you can find time to post a hunting report for our reading enjoyment.(y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangalbhanu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia