Greetings from the UK

Welcome @domenic toni. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!
 
Welcome fellow Brit, this is a great site
 
A friend in the US forwarded me a link to the site and I am pleased I have another resource for my hunting research.

I've been to Africa once, and planning another trip this year, still trying to sort out what I want to do, and what I want to shoot, plus, where I want to go.

I hope this site gives me some more sources.

Best Regards

Good to see another fellow Brit on AH. Welcome aboard mate.
 
Welcome to AH Domenic! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
WELCOME TO AH! your in the correct place to plan your next trip
 
Welcome to a fellow hunter from across the pond! I am sure you can find all the information you need and then some on this site.
 
welcome welcome welcome
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,330
Messages
1,573,188
Members
169,721
Latest member
descselfgare1983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top