Greetings from the Madhatter !!

Welcome aboard Madhatter! For those that don't know, this is PH Bredger Thomason with ZDS from my hunt report on Coutada 11. I introduced Bredger to a number of our AH guys at DSC and SCI conventions, so he's already had some interactions with fellow members. He's a solid guy and will be a great contributor. Welcome aboard and post some pics Madhatter!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome, hope to hear some good stories!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Texas Policeman for half the year, and PH in Mozambique Coutada11 for the remainder of the year. Been a Full Time Professional Hunter for Eight Years. Looking forward to interacting with the AH community.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome aboard Madhatter! For those that don't know, this is PH Bredger Thomason with ZDS from my hunt report on Coutada 11. I introduced Bredger to a number of our AH guys at DSC and SCI conventions, so he's already had some interactions with fellow members. He's a solid guy and will be a great contributor. Welcome aboard and post some pics Madhatter!
 
Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
Welcome from Boerne! Where in TX are you a policeman? Have a few friends in the business.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,260
Messages
1,570,903
Members
169,200
Latest member
va3car
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top