Greetings from the lone star state!

Welcome from El Campo area!
Looks like El Campo Rifle club range. Maybe we will run in to each other there.
 
Hell we know each other well already, I'm TJ, John K's son. Small online world haha

Welcome aboard TJ!!! Small world indeed.
You will like it on this forum. Best there is!
 
Welcome from Huntsville, Tx
 
Greetings Poglife2171,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Although I am not drawn toward wildcat cartridges, including the Ackley chamber alterations nonetheless, I am all for you guys who enjoy them.
(One man’s bread is another man’s poison).

With that, your idea of the .275 Rigby-Ackley should work quite well for many species in Africa.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3987.png
    IMG_3987.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_3998.png
    IMG_3998.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 118
Houston Safari Club Convention January 16-19, 2025 is coming up soon. It is a great place to see lots of cool national and international exhibitors. Seeing the taxidermy work is worth the price of admission. I may come down from Dallas since the Dallas Safari Club conventions is in Atlanta.
 
Welcome To this fabulous forum.
 
Welcome to AH, you have good tastes in firearms.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,153
Members
169,497
Latest member
FerdinandL
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top