Greetings from sunny Mali

Mandefu

New member
Joined
Dec 28, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
7
Location
Mali
Member of
SAHGCS, Big Bore Assoc. of Southern Africa
Hunted
SA, Zim, ROC, Sierra Leone, Botswana
Hi Folks,

After many years just passing through I decided to put a stick in the sand, come sit by the fire and say "howzit!" I have some stories to hear and some of my own to tell. I have lived in many parts of the world and hunted in many parts of the world wherever possible, however there is always more places on the bucket-list, yes? I am the caretaker of many guns but if I have to pick three, it would by a. .375 H&H custom built on a Montana action (LH), b. 'early Oberndorf Mauser cal .22 (will shoot bullets through same hole all day long, and c. Beretta OU silver Pigeon.... but I won't do that for the .303 and the .243 winmag and the 7 x 57 Mauser, etc. etc. will take umbrage...

looking forward to good chats and who knows meeting some of you someday somewhere under a tree.
 
Welcome Mandefu
 
Welcome to AH! Timbuktu is on my bucket list.
 
Welcome to AH Mandefu! Looking forward to your contribution.
 
Nice …….
 
Giday Mandefu and welcome to the A H forums
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Hi Folks,

After many years just passing through I decided to put a stick in the sand, come sit by the fire and say "howzit!" I have some stories to hear and some of my own to tell. I have lived in many parts of the world and hunted in many parts of the world wherever possible, however there is always more places on the bucket-list, yes? I am the caretaker of many guns but if I have to pick three, it would by a. .375 H&H custom built on a Montana action (LH), b. 'early Oberndorf Mauser cal .22 (will shoot bullets through same hole all day long, and c. Beretta OU silver Pigeon.... but I won't do that for the .303 and the .243 winmag and the 7 x 57 Mauser, etc. etc. will take umbrage...

looking forward to good chats and who knows meeting some of you someday somewhere under a tree.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome, great to see some one from West Africa here !
 
Welcome to AH Mandefu ! My father (91 years old) is living in Bamako , an old hunter ! Great to see you here
 
Wilkommen! We are waiting stories.
 
Mandefu, welcome to the forum! I think you need to write us a report on some of your more interesting hunts…eh?
 
Welcome aboard Mandefu. Dittos on Ridgewalker's request for hunting reports on some of your previous hunts.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Hello Mandefu,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,572,114
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top