Greetings from Rome, Italy

Phil, unless you are after elephant, I'm a believer in the smaller of the BIG Bores. I own a 416 Rigby in a Ruger No. 1, two 404 Jeffery(s), a 416 Remington Mag and three 375 H&H(s). PH(s) should be the ones to carry the "Stoppers." But that is just my opinion.
 
Phil, unless you are after elephant, I'm a believer in the smaller of the BIG Bores. I own a 416 Rigby in a Ruger No. 1, two 404 Jeffery(s), a 416 Remington Mag and three 375 H&H(s). PH(s) should be the ones to carry the "Stoppers." But that is just my opinion.
You're right and I'm exactly on the same line.
My "big bore" is indeed a medium bore by the old british stardard, being a 416 Remington, one of the very few chambered in a Rigby, built in 1997 in England, accordingly with the Rigby ledgers and proof marks on it. It was in fact one of the very last before Rigby moved to US. I like very much the caliber, and the fact that I can shot it very well even from the bench. I would say I will need nothing more, nor I believe I would be able to shot a bigger bore as accurately as I shot my Rigby. By now I used (on targets) the good old Remington/Swift A Frame, but I'm going to reload it. So soon I will ask you some advice...
 
boungiorno, e benvenuto. Italy is a beautiful country, I live in Sicily for 2 1/2 years.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello everyone, I'm a passionate rifle and bow hunter, reloader, and gunsmith. Very happy to join the party!
I’m a bit late in welcoming you, but from one Phil to another welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,245
Members
169,308
Latest member
ClaudiaRig
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top