Greetings from Moz

Thank you all, much appreciated. Getting around here as and when I can.
Shootist .....I am a simple bloke, I don't really like complicated things - but that's a complicated question!
Yes and No.
And its a long answer.
There is a new tower on our peninsula, 6kms the other end. It works some days, most days it doesn't. It shows an H+ for signal but after an hour emails still haven't downloaded so I don't even try anymore to be honest. We can go for a drive to get a better signal, also not that great most days but better than in the harbor at home - looking at the tower! But I'm normally too busy for that so the Mrs. goes with the Boy for a drive sometimes.
I guess we are in one of those spots. Neighbors further down and on top of the hill have a set up where they pay a monthly fee and if we are really pressed - internet banking or the likes, we head there. Also often to find its not working. Neighbor just got into shooting so I don't mind going for a few beers at sundown. And they have diesel gensets to run equipment on.
In the coming years I hope to have V sat for the Boys school, but trying to divert that cash as much as possible into developments on our place for now.
Why do you ask?:D
Hope you have a good evening.
 
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.
 
Hello Moz,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you back to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,944
Members
169,059
Latest member
WillieMett
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top