Greetings from MN

GENTZ SPORTING ARMS

Sponsor
Since 2024
Reaction score
Website
www.gentzsportingarms.com
Member of
Wild Sheep Fountation, Midwest Wild Sheep, Wild Sheep Society of British Columbia, Idaho Wild Sheep Foundation, SCI MN, SCI Superior, SCI
Hunted
USA, Canada
Been sitting on the sidelines for too long. Figured it was time to join and engage the informative conversations.

Good day! Welcome to AH!
Best regards
Johan

:S Welcome:

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH.

I will be down to Minneapolis VA Hospital shortly. Hopefully I can find the time to drop by your shop.
Hope all goes well at the VA. Feel free to reach out anytime!

Welcome, look forward to your contributions to the discussions

Greetings Jason Genz,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a moment, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH JASON GENTZ!

Welcome to AH!!

Hello my friend and welcome! Ive been talking you up to the members and am glad you are here!
Hey Franz, Thank you! Glad to be here as well. Looking forward to the conversations.

Welcome to AH from Chaska Mn

Been sitting on the sidelines for too long. Figured it was time to join and engage the informative conversations.
Glad to have you on board! Do you have a recommendation for a good walleye/musky lake in MN? There are a lot to choose from and I am looking for a summer fishing trip next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arlen8528

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well