Greetings from Connecticut

Welcome to AH and the posting side! Congrats on your trip and have fun!

Welcome, Jon! Now you have more than just me chirping in your ear. Ashley is getting a copy of Sue Tidwell's book Cries of the Savannah for Christmas from me. Great read, Beth's reading it now.
I LOVE hearing this! I hope they enjoy the book. Sue.

Haha, chirp away. Awesome, I googled it and seems like a fantastic book that she will thoroughly enjoy!
I’m so glad you liked what you saw when you googled it. I’d love to hear your wife’s thoughts on the book if she ends up reading it. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Sue

Welcome to AH!!

Hello JonP203,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I look forward to your hunt report, after your triumphant return from your first Africa Hunting Safari.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome! I grew up in Connecticut before relocating several times. Reach out to the folks at DSC Northeast as well for more info and like minded individuals. The several guys I know in it are all great. Feel free to send a PM if you have any questions, I’ve hunted Africa several times now.

Greetings from Connecticut! My name is Jon, I'm 33 years old and born and raised here in Connecticut. I grew up fishing and target shooting with family. No one in my family had hunted when I was growing up.

I met my wife at 21 years old and her Father introduced me to whitetail deer hunting. I was instantly hooked! I was in awe of the taxidermy work proudly displayed in his home. I carefully looked over each animal, admiring the beauty and detail of every animal. I dreamt of what these hunts were like ranging all over North America. From whitetail, mule deer, black bear, Dall ram and elk! I told myself one day I will have hunted these places and have my own stories to tell.

Thus far I have only hunted the Northeastern United States for whitetail and black bear. I will be adding South Africa to this list vrry soon thanks to my lovely wife. We attended a Central CT SCI banquet dinner and much to my surprise my wife bid on and won a plains game hunt for us! We are hunting with Limcroma for plains game August 2024.

We have been talking to friends who have hunted Africa in preparationfor our trip. Our great friend and fellow AH member Brandon has been a fantastic resource with a wealth of information. Inaddition we having been browsing this forum for several months and absorbing all the fantastic information other members have posted and provided.

Looking foward to continue to learn from the group and hopefully share my own experiences in the future.

Thanks,
Jon P
Welcome to AH

Welcome! I grew up in Connecticut before relocating several times. Reach out to the folks at DSC Northeast as well for more info and like minded individuals. The several guys I know in it are all great. Feel free to send a PM if you have any questions, I’ve hunted Africa several times now.
Thank you!

Greetings from Connecticut! My name is Jon, I'm 33 years old and born and raised here in Connecticut. I grew up fishing and target shooting with family. No one in my family had hunted when I was growing up.

We have been talking to friends who have hunted Africa in preparationfor our trip. Our great friend and fellow AH member Brandon has been a fantastic resource with a wealth of information. Inaddition we having been browsing this forum for several months and absorbing all the fantastic information other members have posted and provided.

Looking foward to continue to learn from the group and hopefully share my own experiences in the future.

Thanks,
Jon P
Dear JonP203

Welcome to this great Forum.

Enjoy planning the destination for your next safari!

Happy hunting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Faye228194

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia