Greetings from Canada

Reid

Reaction score
Media
I was 10 years old when a neighbor shot a wild boar right in front of me. So, I am hooked
ever since. For past 40 years I live in Canada, but like to travel back and forth to Europe.
My next euro-hunt will be in Scotland. Don't hunt ducks any more, as my four legged partner
passed away, so I am back to big game hunting. Whitetail is my favorite game.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH

Welcome. From a fellow hunter in Canada.

Giday Reid and welcome to the A H forums

I was 10 years old when a neighbor shot a wild boar right in front of me. So, I am hooked
ever since. For past 40 years I live in Canada, but like to travel back and forth to Europe.
My next euro-hunt will be in Scotland. Don't hunt ducks any more, as my four legged partner
Reid
Welcome to AH mate best and friendliest forum around
Cheers mate
Bob Nelson Australia

Welcome welcome
Welcome

Welcome ...... what part of Canada , I'm in Ontario
Glen

Welcome to AH !

Reid, welcome to the AH forum! I hope you will write us a report on your hunt in Scotland? I’ve never been there although part of my heritage is from there.
Again, welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH, lots of crazy Canucks here.

Welcome to AH Reid! Glad you found us.

Hello Reid,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH Reid. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!

Reid, sorry I missed you earlier. White Tailed deer is my normal quarry as well. What caliber rifle do you use most often for them? Have you ever given hunting in Africa serious consideration?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyMcAuley

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles