Greetings from Alaska

Mac Baren

AH member
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Messages
20
Reaction score
22
Hi,

I am from Alaska (and have lived here most of my life). Done a fair amount of hunting here for moose, bear, caribou and small game, and hunted in South Africa for the first time last May (and can’t wait to go back). I primarily use a 338 Win. Mag. at home (and used loaner guns in Africa).

I’ve ghosted AH for a while now, and am glad to finally join the ranks!
 
Welcome to AH Mac! Glad you decided to join the conversation and hope that you will share your hunts in South Africa and Alaska with all of us.
 
Welcome to our place Mac, a word wide community of hunters
 
Welcome Mac to AH! As Jerome said, it would be nice if you would share some of your hunts with us from both Alaska and Africa. Looking forward to your input to the forum.
 
Welcome to AH.
Join the fun and start typing.
 
Welcome to AH Mac. This is my 19th year in AK.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome in from the shadows!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi,

I am from Alaska (and have lived here most of my life). Done a fair amount of hunting here for moose, bear, caribou and small game, and hunted in South Africa for the first time last May (and can’t wait to go back). I primarily use a 338 Win. Mag. at home (and used loaner guns in Africa).

I’ve ghosted AH for a while now, and am glad to finally join the ranks!
Welcome Mac!
 
Welcome to AH, Mac!
 
Welcome to this great forum Mac!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Mac, you are in the right place!
 
Welcome aboard Mac Baren. Where in Alaska do you live? There are a number of AH members living in your fair state. What did you hunt on your first trip? Do you have a story and photos that you are willing to share? What is on the docket for your next safari?
 
Welcome to our forum Mac! You already have lots of stories for us!
 
Welcome to AH Mac! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,973
Members
169,672
Latest member
Matt Price
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top