Great Scopes For Sale

Custom

AH fanatic
Joined
Oct 29, 2012
Messages
570
Reaction score
529
Media
39
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
NRA, SCI, DSC, Ducks Unlimited, Pheasants Forever
Hunted
USA, RSA, Zimbabwe
Cleaning out my safe and offering four great scopes, as described below.

Nikon Monarch African 1-4, 1 inch tube, German #4. These are great DG scopes and are no longer made. This one has faint ring marks and one small ding, as pictured. Glass is excellent $225 shipped in the conus.

nikon 3.jpg
nikon 4.jpg
nikon 1.jpg


Leupold VX3 4.5 x 14 CDS with parallax turret, 1 inch tube, windplex reticle, never mounted. and in new condition. Free CDS card included. $550 shipped in the conus.

Lupy 1.jpg
Lupy 2.jpg


Leupold VX3 3.5 x 10 CDS, 1 inch tube, duplex reticle. Minor ring marks, glass is excellent. Has 2 CDS dials - I can't find the original turret cover and priced accordingly. This part is readily available from Leupold. 350 shipped in the conus.

Lupy 3.jpg
Lupy 4.jpg


Meopta Meopro 3.5 x 10 x 44, 1 inch tube, Z plex reticle, never mounted and in new condition. $500 shipped in the conus.

Meo 2.jpg
Meo 3.jpg
 
Nikon is sold, but still have the others. Feel free to make offers - I'd like to move these.
 
I will take: Leupold VX3 3.5 x 10 CDS, 1 inch tube, duplex reticle. Minor ring marks, glass is excellent. Has 2 CDS dials - I can't find the original turret cover and priced accordingly. This part is readily available from Leupold. 350 shipped in the conus.

Except you won't have to ship...I can meet you wherever convenient for you.

Will PM.


Tim
 
Lupy 3.5 x 10 is sold. Thank, Tim!
 
Let's drop the price on the remaining Leupold to $475 and the Meopta to $450, both shipped in the conus.
 
Let's drop the price on the remaining Leupold to $475 and the Meopta to $450, both shipped in the conus.
I just noticed that the price tag on the box for that Leupold 4.5-14x is from Alpine Range in Ft. Worth. I haven't been out there in many years, but used to go on occasion with my dad back in the 90's and early 2000's. That's a great price on a great scope, and good luck with the sale! :)
 
Let's drop the price on the remaining Leupold to $475 and the Meopta to $450, both shipped in the conus.


Hi Custom,

I would like to take the Meopta. What payments do you considder.

I unfortunately reside in RSA, but can pay up front, and organise a lift here. She will be perfect on my FN .250 Savage.
 
Dewald, sent you a pm.
 
Someone pointed out that I made a mistake in listing the Leupold 4.5 x 40. It is a 30mm tube NOT 1 inch.
 
Lupy 4.5 x 14 is sold.
 
Dewald, sent you a pm.

Thanks for your quick and friendly reply Sir. I’m going to pass on this, as a very good deal on new Zeiss V4 3-12x44’s have com up in SA at R10 000.


Image1671293002.844732.jpg
 
Meopta still available. Price reduced to $425 shipped in the conus. Just in time for the Christmas!
 
I just got home from a couple days at work and the scope I purchased from Custom was waiting for me-well packaged and without any damage. The leupold was exactly as described or maybe even alittle better. Looking forward to better weather so I can go put it to good use. Good experience with this seller
 
  • Like
Reactions: RLL
How about $400 shipped in the conus for the Meopta
 
All scopes sold except for the Meopta. Reposted in a new ad. Please refer to the new ad for the Meopta.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,675
Members
168,941
Latest member
BruceDahle
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top